Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Monday, September 18, 2017

A Touch of Glitter Never Hurt Anyone

It's been proven that glitter is the perfect accent for any wedding or black tie event. There are ways to use a touch of glitter either in small understated ways or if you desire in big elegant ways and really make your celebration feel designer. Take some inspiration for those designer celebrity weddings. Adding some shiny sparkle can really make a reception or event extra special. 

Perhaps you might choose this look for your invitations and stationary items and then just add a touch of it to your wedding decor. Glitter comes in almost every color under the rainbow so you can choose to use traditional colors like gold or silver or find a totally different shade that you love. 

I've been trying to figure out how to create designs using glitter and sparkles for awhile now and I just figured out a way that I could make these backgrounds and use them on my store products.  So you guessed it, I've been busy creating all kinds of glitter images for wedding products like invitations, RSVP cards, champagne or wine labels, wedding stickers and other unique items that I thought looked really elegant with the faux glitter images.  I've also been playing with different shades and colors to make gorgeous products for you. My most favorite color so far is rose gold which also happens to be an on trend wedding color right now and can be paired nicely with a bolder color as well. It also looks amazing with Pantone's color of the year is 'greenery'.  You'll find this new shade of green popping up in everything from wedding bouquets to bridesmaid dresses. 

 Purple Faux Glitter Wedding Set


 Rose Gold Faux Glitter Wedding Set
 I'll be working on some more designs for the Christmas season. It's good to be designing holiday items so that they are ready to sell a few months ahead as many people begin to shop earlier and earlier every year. So let the designing continue... 

2 comments:

  1. Glitter is so fun to work with :D I love the rose gold collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tanya! I love glitter especially at Christmas in decor.

    ReplyDelete