We’ll the New Year is here and perhaps you’ve been doing some thinking about what 2015 has in store for you and your business. Perhaps you’ve had some time to do a year in review and assess what worked and what fell short for your particular business. Did you reach your goals, and if not what could you have done differently to make that happen.
Now is the time to set new goals and define your marketing strategy for the new year. As I’ve been thinking about mine I thought I”d share some interesting marketing tips with you!
1) Businesses that blog more than a dozen times in a month are known to get higher traffic than those only blogging once a week or less. Blogging is not always easy to be regular at but it seems it is worth the effort . ( I better get my act together)
2)Most people respond better to watching a short video clip rather than reading text. Videos are known to keep people engaged longer.
3) The average blog post should be between 1500 and 2000 words to get a high page rank. This can be challenging but if you can make it happen with out word stuffing you will reap the benefits.
4) Pictures are truly worth a thousand words. People retain what they see far better and longer compared to what they read.
5) Think like your prospective customers. The more you know your customer the better prepared and effective you will be at reaching them. Knowing who you are trying to reach is half the battle.
6) From design to completed product or service be sure it is tailored to your customers needs. Ask your self some basic questions and be sure you are promoting your business products and services in a manner that customers respond too!
7) Whether your business is online or a brick and mortar store presentation and first impressions matter. Be sure your site or shop is neat and presents well. If you’re not sure ask some networking friends or respected business colleagues for their opinion. Try to listen without feeling judged, remember you asked!
I hope this gives you some things to think about as you begin 2015 and I wish you all my readers much success in your business endeavours.
Cartoon Hedgehogs Fuzzy Slippers
Pink and Black Leopard Print Fuzzy Slippers