Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Learning a New Toy

Well the new year is off to a great start. I’m slowly getting back in the groove of designing and coming up with new ideas for my store, Designs by Shell. This past week I retired my old and tired tablet and was able to purchase a new Windows 8 Tablet. So nice, fast and fluid with amazing battery life. My poor old tablet was only able to give me about an hour of juice before it would run out but my new tablet can go for almost a full day before I have to charge it. I love the size and light weight of it and it boots up in seconds. It comes with a built in pen which I use to create my drawings and then just pop it back in the storage slot when I’m not using it. I purchased a paint program that allows me to create and try different creative techniques to use in my designs. The tablet comes with a docking keyboard and touch screen. It’s a fully functioning PC that has the same speed and power as a desktop computer. The Windows 8 version is still fairly new to me so I have a little learning to do but in time I’ll have it figured out.

Motivational quote for you: “Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great” –Orison Swett Marden

Here are a couple of designs I created using my new Tablet. Pop by my store to see what else is new. I’ll be busy adding new products daily.

Bees in the Flowers Custom Shipping Label

 
Bumble Bees Refrigerator Magnets

 
Bird with Balloons - Birthday Party Planner Business Card Templates

 
Buzzing Bee's Birthday Wishes Greeting Card

 
Juicy Pear Round Stickers

 
Cute Bird Holding Balloons Card

 

No comments:

Post a Comment