Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Motivation

This morning over coffee my husband Brian and I were chatting about topics to write about for our blogs as we do every weekend. Motivation was a word that was swimming around in my thoughts and I decided to go with that for todays blog. So did he, you can read his blog here!

Basically everything that we do is driven by motivation, you may not believe it but lets think about for a minute. Say for instance I want a clean house, I don’t really feel like cleaning my floors or scrubbing the shower but I  know I need to do these tasks in order to feel good and have a clean living space. My motivation to get these jobs done is a clean home. Our levels of motivation can change on a daily basis due to individual circumstances like, health issues, financial pressures, family issues and so forth.

What motivates you to go to work everyday? Is it knowing that there are bills and expenses that need to be taken care of or perhaps you simply love your job and this keeps you motivated. What motivates you to exercise?  Perhaps it’s because you want to keep your weight under control, to keep your heart healthy or because you like the way it makes you feel. We all have different motivators in our lives when it comes to getting things done.

Motivation needs to be reignited everyday. We will accomplish much more if we are motivated from within. Motivation is what helps us achieve our goals and move forward in life. 

I’ve been busy working on some designs, and yes, I have to motivate myself everyday to be creative and continue to come up with new ideas for products. Here are a few of my latest ones, come by my store Designs by Shell to see more!

No comments:

Post a Comment