Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nature and Winter Themed Gift Ideas

Yesterday my husband Brian and I went for a nature walk/mini-hike about a 20 minute drive from our home. We found a snowy trail that led to the top of a little mountain. It was only about a 45 minute hike but what a gorgeous view we had. We called it our adventure walk since we didn’t really know where we were going.  We had stopped at Starbucks and got our first festive coffee of the season, 'peppermint mochas’ to take along with us mmm, very tasty! There’s nothing like being out in the fresh crisp air, enjoying nature.  That led me to thinking I’d share some interesting gift ideas with themes of nature and winter. Perhaps you have friends or family that would love to receive a nature inspired gift.  Here is a good selection but to see more come by my store for a browse… Designs by Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment