Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Monday, June 20, 2011

Inspirational Summer Themes

Are you getting excited for some hot days of summer. It seems spring has been cooler than usual and I am certainly ready for some warmer days. I want to sit on my deck with a hot cup of coffee and a good book and relax in the warmth of the sunshine. Summer is the perfect time to read those novels or inspirational books that you haven’t had time to get into. A great time to head to the beach and go for some adventure walks or hikes in the great outdoors and of course what would summer be without grilling on the barbeque, fresh fruit and delicious salads. So much fun!


Here are some of my summer inspired designs. To see more come by my store Designs by Shell


No comments:

Post a Comment