Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fencing in the Rain

Today was the day for a new backyard fence. My husband, sons and a friend have been working since about 10 this morning replacing the fence in our backyard. It was time… I felt bad for them in that it was pouring rain for a couple of hours. They were all soaking wet but at least the temperature was decent. They ran into a couple of snags but I think they are making progress now. The sun is trying to poke its head out and the rain has now ceased so hopefully they can continue in dry weather. Yes, I made coffee and goodies for them… so by end of tomorrow we should have a nice new fence up! Yeah!  Anyhow I’ve been designing some fun cupcake items for my store as well as some wedding designs. I’ll show you a few here and you can pop by my store see more! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment