Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Creating Cartoon Animals

Well, it’s no secret that one of my favourite things to create and draw are cartoon animals. I love to come up with interesting positions and funny expressions for them. Then I like to add humorous sayings or messages to them. This last week I’ve designed the cutest teddy bears in spring dresses ( what… teddy bears aren’t animals) for birthday party invitations. I’ve also drawn some cool cats and redesigned a beaver that I created a while back. It’s great that there is no right or wrong when creating your own characters they just are what they are! I’ll share some of them with you here. Hope you enjoy them and to see more come by my store Designs by Shell.


No comments:

Post a Comment