Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Get Noticed with New Business Cards

Perhaps your business design is getting a little stale and your tired of handy out boring cards. Well one way to get yourself and your business recognized and noticed is to hand out some stylish, new business cards. A fresh, new look just might keep your business on people's minds. It's also still one of the most effective ways to promote a business. I thought I'd feature 'Strawberry Designs' on business cards. Some are designed by myself and others by various artists. Just click on the one that you'd like to view to see upclose and view the back of card as well.

I've been working hard on new designs for my store. Along with some new ideas for business cards I've been busy creating fruit and veggie designs. Strawberries, watermelon and my latest tomatoe designs. These I've used to make cute t-shirts, postage for spring and summer, delightful mugs and other interesting gift items. Pop by my store to see more...
Designs by Shell

2 comments: