Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Monday, November 8, 2010

Wreaths Are Elegant Holiday Decorations






Wreaths are an elegant decoration for the holiday season. They can be hung on front doors, in windows, over mirrors and on walls. They add a nice touch to many areas of the home. Items featuring wreath decor have been my focus for the last few days as I've been designing for my store. Several items like postage, greeting cards, mugs, t-shirts and magnets have these fun holiday wreath designs added to them. Wreaths can be done in several styles and themes. Everyone likes something just a little different so it's nice to have a variety of types. Here is a little article I did on Ideas for Decorating Christmas Wreaths. Above you'll see some of my recent designs, to see more stop by my store Designs by Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment