Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Gifts of Love






Another sunny October day today... had a lunch date with my Honey at a cozy restaurant. I also went for a walk with a friend I hadn't connected with in a long time. Talked to some of my family today and was encouraged. So that's why I wanted to share some of my 'love' designs. Love can be shown in so many different ways. Small ways and big ways! Perhaps by a phone call, an e-mail message, a lunch date, a visit over coffee, or a walk with a friend. So I encourage you to reach out to someone over the next week, maybe connect with someone you haven't seen in awhile, you never know how much that could be appreciated. Pop by my store to see more designs.
Designs by Shell

John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. (NIV)

3 comments: