Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Positive Effect of Flowers

Green Designs






Well it is raining pretty hard right now, but somehow very refreshing. Our lawn is looking so green and fresh. Recently, I was reading about the 'power of flowers'. According to a Rutgers University study it was found that flowers have the power to ease depression, encourage socialness and increase short term memory function. I think we can all attest to times we've received flowers from our spouse's or friends and how that really creates a boost of energy and happiness. So whether we can plant a flower garden, pick wild flowers, buy flowers or just take a walk in the neighborhood and photograph flowers these may all give you a surge of energy and joy, so I hope you'll take part in one of these ideas.
I've been working on some 'green' designs for my store and I'll share a few of them with you here! Enjoy! Designs by Shell

1 comment: