Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Flowers Galore - A Photographer's Dream





Can you believe it's August already? The summer is going by far too quickly! It's been a busy week for me. My husband Brian and I have been doing day trips to parks and gardens. We went to a beautiful 'Botanical Garden' called VanDeusen Gardens in south Vancouver. I was in photographers heaven. I took so many fabulous pics' of unique flowers and plants. My favourite hydrangea flowers were all blooming in a variety of colors and sizes. There were daisies and sunflowers, begonias and petunias and so many varieties of roses. So above you'll see a few of the pics I used for products in my store. We also experienced our first B&B in Kelowna. Stayed at a great place with a swimming pool right on the golf course. We had a good time gofing on a natural green putting course and kayaking on the lake. Also got in some visiting with family too! Now it's back to work... pop by my store to see more of my creations.
Designs by Shell

2 comments:

  1. what an unusual color that last one is, I look forward to more from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, you don't see mauve colored roses too often do you! Very pretty, though! I took some fabulous pics of apricot colored roses too, they look great on the postage stamps! :-)

    ReplyDelete