Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Friday, July 16, 2010

Got a Craving for Sweets







This last week I've been working on adding items to my Sweets and Desserts category in my shop. I started off drawing some decadent ice cream cones in soft colors then some ice cream sundaes in a little brighter colors. Then I came up with my latest design, my lollipop designs. Actually I did a few different designs for these as they were so fun to create. I never knew there could be so many creative ways to draw lollipops and candy designs. I've been having a good time coming up with sayings to add to these designs too! I find that people really enjoy humorous or cute sayings on items like t-shirts, mugs, totebags and so forth. I hope you enjoy the ones I've posted here, to see more come by my shop for a snoop around, lots of great gift ideas!
Designs by Shell

2 comments: