Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Invitations - How Do You Like To Receive Them?





Invitations come in many forms these days. From a face to face conversation to a cell phone call, or perhaps a text mess. (not sure I like that one) but the best ones I think are the ones that you open that put a smile on your face as you read it! An invitation that gets you excited about the party or event that you can attend! Recently I received two Zazzle Awards for invitations I created for my store. That was really exciting for me. Both of them were 'Birthday' invitations that I had designed. Winning those awards means that my invitations are in the 'Featured' section for 2 weeks and will get lots of extra exposure. Yay! I thought I'd show you some of my recent 'invitations' that I've been working on! If you're looking for something in the way of invitations of any sort come by my store Shell's Designs

Quote: "Always love, respect, understand others as you expect in return."

No comments:

Post a Comment