Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Latest Wedding Designs




Well I know Valentines Day is still on our minds but I have blogged a couple of times about great Valentines items and gifts. So I hope you have picked up your cards and treats for those you're getting gifts for. If not stop by and check out some of the cool designs. Today I've been working on some pretty wedding designs and trying out some awesome colour combinations. It's such fun to experiment with different ideas and colours. These items above are ones I created today! You can see more of my Wedding Designs in my store Shell's Designs Well I better get back to designing!

Quote: "Nothing great was ever acheived without enthusiasm"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment