Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Gifts





I was reminded once again how much time and energy good teachers put in, to help develop great students! Lets face it, it's not an easy job these days! Show your thoughtfulness and appreciation with a little gift! I was recently told that teachers do appreciate receiving a small token of thanks for their efforts and hard work! So I've been busy creating some great little gifts that I think any teacher would be happy to receive. Christmas is coming and it's a great time to pick up a little something for the teachers on your list. These could include school teachers, music teachers, coaches, ect. Pop by my store to find some more cool designs!
Shell's Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment