Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Friendship Comes in All Shapes and Sizes











I've been working on some winter and holiday themed items for my store Shell's Designs This adorable Teddybear with his arm around his buddy snowman! I've been coming up with all kinds of cute sayings for this pair! There are so many good friendship quotes and sayings to go with this design! One of my favourite sayings is 'Friendship Comes in All Shapes and Sizes' It really does, people can be diversely different in there opinions and styles but can still be friends! I love that! To see more of my designs please pop by my store for a visit you never know what might inspire you! Have an awesome week and remember 'A smile is a curve that sets things straight!'

No comments:

Post a Comment