Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back to School So Soon











Hard to believe that September is here! Where did the summer go? I hope you had a good one and were able to do some fun things with your families.

I wanted to share this great link with you, the leader of the rocketmoms put this awesome article together showing who all the Rocketmoms are and each one gave a short answer of why they love the rocketmoms. It is really cool, so check it out! Meet the Rocketmoms

I've been very busy creating a lot of different products for my store. Shell's Designs! Working on Christmas and holiday designs right now! I just added an RSS feed to my blog so you can view my latest designs as I created them! Have a fabulous week and keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment