Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

24 years... Woot!





Can't believe it's the middle of June already! The month of many weddings! Actually, my husband and I just celebrated 24 years married on the 15th of June. He took the day off work, (I was already off) and we spent the day together. First out for breakfast at a restaurant that we hadn't tried before. It was great, then we went shopping together, bought lots of fun clothes, shoes, ect. Then we went to Starbucks for coffee and snacks and came back home about 5 pm. We had some dinner and then went to the gym for a workout! It was a super day! Love my man! Anyways I thought I'd share some of my wedding items that I've created for my zazzle store. Some unique postage, magnets, bags and even some fun keds shoes for the flower girl! Drop by my store to view some more! Shell's Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment