Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring Planting






Well it's a rainy day today, so glad I got my pansies planted in the front flower garden yesterday. Added a little bright green cypress tree to the back garden and half a dozen or so marigolds! It sure brightened it up! My lilac tree is blooming beautifully for the second year now, yeah! I think I'll go snip a few sprigs to bring in the house! Love the scent of lilacs!
I've been working on new lenses for squidoo, enjoying learning new things from other 'Rocket Moms' My latest lens is one I created about Black Forest Trifle and other great trifle recipes. You can view it under my squidoo lenses in the sidebar. I did some fun drawings for this lens too, I used them on some of my zazzle products. Also been busy drawing some 'Cala Lilies' and these look really pretty on postage stamps and magnets too. Well better get back to work the day goes fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment