Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cartoon Characters






Do you love funny cartoon characters? They just have so much personality by the expressions on their faces. I've been busy drawing and designing products with cute fruit characters. I've done an apple, orange, banana, lemon, lime and pears. It was my husbands idea, actually! I really like how they turned out, and I've had some great comments on them already! Hopefully, they'll turn into big selling products! They were really fun to design and each one kind of has it's own personality! I've been doing lots of article writing lately too! Busy going to the gym and of course keeping up with the unending housework! Oh ya, I had a great bulk sale on one of my floral t-shirts today, that was awesome! I'll chat again soon, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment