Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Romantic Sayings




I just finished putting up a beautiful romantic saying above the headboard in our bedroom. It was so easy to apply, it's in fancy black letters that say 'All because two people fell in love...' I don't know if you've used those or not but there are some really great words and sayings that you can get. Sayings for almost any room of the house! Great ideas without spending a ton of money to create a new look! You can see some wall word sites on my Decorating squidoo lens! For my Zazzle store I've been designing some motivational cards, these would be great to have handy at an office or if you need to send a friend a little pick me up note! It's always good to keep a few extra cards on hand. If you're looking for some unique postage I have many different nature/floral designs. I just sold several copies of pretty blue hydrangeas on postage. Have an awesome day, chat again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment