Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gym Workouts




Life is keeping me busy! Went to the gym last night for a workout! I've been going very regularly lately, about 4 times a week! I have a good routine down now. I'm actually really enjoying my weight lifting workout and the cardio is not too bad either. I did the stair master last night, my buns are a little sore today! Oh well, you know the saying "no pain, no gain". Got to get beach ready for Hawaii in March! Yes!!
Just finished working on an article on 'Marriage Building' this morning! Just have a little tweaking to do! Had some sales on Valentines t-shirts and products this morning too! That was nice to see! I've been creating some designs using my ocean photography! Hope you like them! Shell's Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment