Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Saturday, November 22, 2008

OO7




This has been a busy week can't believe how the time goes so quickly! Took in the new James Bond movie, the name just slipped my mind, shesh, age I guess! :-) The movie was great, action-packed as expected! I heard that the main actor, Daniel Craig broke his arm during the making of this movie! Definitely worth seeing on the big screen! I've been doing a little writing, working on some articles and creating my zazzle designs! Actually I designed and sold some business cards this week! These ones I made using my floral photographs that I took in the summer! I love capturing flowers and nature shots, so beautiful and refreshing! Check out the sales that Zazzle is promoting this week, 10% off til Nov. 24. Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment