Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Monday, November 10, 2008

AprilWine







Last night my husband and I and some friends went out for a nice dinner and then to an Aprilwine concert! They played some really great hits. A lot of them came back to me and I was like oh, I didn't know they did that song! My favourite songs were, Just Between You and Me, and Gypsy Queen! It was a really great concert, kind of funny to see a 60 year old up on stage rockin' out! The lead singer Miles, is an interesting character. He was pretty proud of these funky red and black running shoes that he had on! Something about him kind of reminded me of Jack Nicholson,:-) Just the look he had and some of his mannerisms! Anyhow it was really good! I've been busy updating some of my lenses on Decorating and so forth! Also working on designs for t-shirts, postage, magnets and other items for my store! It's getting to be a busy time of year! Gotta keep creating! Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment