Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Frosty Morning



Wow, it's nippy outside this morning, just came home from dropping my 16 year old at school! Just sitting down with my starbucks coffee, no I didn't stop at one but we buy the starbucks beans and grind them ourselves, it actually tastes better at home! My husband just loves starbucks, he's an Americano fan, too strong for me! I prefer a latte, or chai tea! :-) Well I have been creating designs for Christmas, for some reason snowmen have been on my mind,(maybe because it's so cold out) I think I have always loved snowmen, I remember as a child I couldn't wait for the "Frosty the Snowman Special" to come on, awe...memories! So I designed a cute snow couple and I will be creating items using them hopefully today or tomorrow! I created a cute snoman in a sleigh with a sack full of gifts and a little christmas tree, making some deliveries! A whimsical fun design! Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment