Zazzle.com Collection: We've Moved New Address Labels

Monday, September 8, 2008

Weddings


Hmm..... We'll last night I was thinking about wedding items! Got out my tablet and just started creating! I came up with some great floral and heart ideas! I made them using soft colors that say Save the Date, with Bride and Grooms name! Lets see I made magnets that can be personalized with the couples names and wedding dates! They would be great for little gift favours for wedding guests to take home with them! Would make nice shower favours too! Very cute! I also designed a heart wedding cake, looks pretty cool! I haven't put it on a product yet, I hope to get to that today! Just coming up with designs is a lot of fun, sometimes I don't even have an idea and I just start movin' the pen and something great begins! Anyhow, back to work I go! Chat soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment